Translate

Inroduction


This blog is a collection of thoughts about life and death, and the impulses that have been hardwired into our being, and the consequences of those impulses. It's about our soul and the light that can gradually fill our soul and counteract the impulses hardwired into us, when these impulses lead to destructive and malicious behavior. We call these impulses "instinct", they carry us from the beginning to the end of life. We often do not question those impulses, even when they lead to our own destruction. The different posts in this blog might be looked at like a patchwork of ideas and thoughts. Each post being actively added to, modified, or both. The posts are built upon my own life experiences, my failings and my feelings as I grew older. It is said that good decisions comes from experience, and that experience comes from bad decisions. I have certainly made my share of bad decisions, but gradually I've begin to understand why. The literature available to me have helped open new doors in my own understanding. 
It takes most of a lifetime to gain the understanding of ourselves. Wisdom comes slowly to most of us. During most of the generations of mankind the average life span was 30 years. That meant that decisions of live and death were made by, what we today would considerer, young people.

Back to table of contents-->








No comments:

Post a Comment